Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Washington University in St. Louis
Student Financial Services

Need Help?
Contact a service representative

Noncustodial Parent Statement

The Noncustodial Parent Statement (NCPS) should be submitted by the noncustodial parent for all first-time financial assistance applicants whose parents are separated, divorced, or were never married and are not living together. This includes incoming freshmen, transfer applicants, and current students wishing to apply for need-based financial assistance for the first time.

The NCPS must be completed in one session. It is not possible to save and return to complete the form later. If needed, use the Printable Form to prepare.

For which academic year are you applying for financial assistance? 

FALL 2018 - SPRING 2019

Apply Online​Printable Form​

FALL 2017 - SPRING 2018

Apply Online

Printable Form

Please note: For optimal performance, we recommend you use either Internet Explorer or Firefox to complete the applications found on our site.

Student Financial Services • Washington University in St. Louis • One Brookings Drive, Campus Box 1041, St. Louis, MO 63130
(888) 547-6670 or (314) 935-5900 • (314) 935-4037 Fax • • Located in N. Brookings Hall, Room 75 • M-F 8:30am - 5:00pm CST