Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Washington University in St. Louis
Student Financial Services

/newlyadmitted/NAS Home Page Rotator Images/2016-9.jpg
/newlyadmitted/NAS Home Page Rotator Images/2016-8.jpg
/newlyadmitted/NAS Home Page Rotator Images/2016-6.jpg
/newlyadmitted/NAS Home Page Rotator Images/2016-1.jpg
  • Login to 'My FA Access' and choose 'My Checklist' to see what documents we need in order to process your financial aid.
  • If your family would like to learn more about our Partners in Education with Parents Program or the Installment Payment Plan, contact your SFS counselor.
  • To report an outside scholarship: Send a copy of your scholarship letter or certificate and we will add it to your award. Request that the check be sent to our office.
  • Find your SFS counselor's contact information in 'My FA Access'. Call or email us -- We're here to help!

Need Help?
Contact a service representative
Student Financial Services • Washington University in St. Louis • One Brookings Drive, Campus Box 1041, St. Louis, MO 63130
(888) 547-6670 or (314) 935-5900 • (314) 935-4037 Fax • • Located in N. Brookings Hall, Room 75 • M-F 8:30am - 5:00pm CST